T-motor U Power Motor U7 KV420 High Efficiency for Long Time Flying Multirotor
- T-MOTOR U-Power U5 KV420 is a high-performance brushless motor specifically designed for professional use on multi-rotor aircraft such as hexacopters and octocopters, especially where high power is required, and in dirt contaminated environments, wet-weather, and extreme climate conditions.
- U-series motors feature extra-large bearings made in Germany, and a patented self-cooling system to enhance airflow through the motor. These motors are waterproof, and dirt resistant. MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) is 160 hours, over 2.5 times competing motors.
- With epoxy-coated silicon-steel 0.2mm stator laminations for low eddy current loss, oxygen-free copper windings for low resistance, and N45UH high-temperature Neodymium magnets, U-series motors are highly efficient and can maintain good performance even up to 180° C.
- This U5 420KV motor is recommended for use with 6S to 8S LiPo and 15x5 to 18x6.1 props. This motor can power Hexacopters of 18-kg total takeoff weight, or Octocopters of 24-kg. Recommended ESC is T-MOTOR T80A. See photo library above for detailed spec sheet and dimensional CAD drawing.
- T-MOTORs are backed by a two-year manufacturer's warranty on materials and workmanship.
Publisher: Nanchang Three Luck Model Co.,Ltd
Details: 1.- KV:420
3.- Shaft Diameter:6mm
4.- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len):¦µ60.7¡Á39.5mm
6.- ldle current(10)@10v(A):0.9A
7.- No.of Cells(Lipo):3-8S
8.- Max Continuous current(A)180S:40A
9.- Max Continuous Power(W)180S:1180W
10.- Max. efficiency current:10-21A)>83%
11.- internal resistance:33mohm