Rotorland 4 pack of EMAX RS2205-S 2600KV Brushless Motors for FPV Racing and Acro Quadcopters
- THEY'RE HERE! Four pack of genuine EMAX RS2205-S 2600KV red bottom motors. Since you run nylon lock nuts on these, all four motors have clockwise threads ("righty tighty"). Unlike the 2CW/2CCW motor kits, using common prop nuts means less time hunting for the right nut and more flying time at the field. Awesome power and great cooling - these are the new hotness for multirotors!
- The completely redesigned RS2205-S is upgraded with features racing multirotors absolutely need.
- 2 grams lighter than the first version of the RS2205, the RS2205-S has been overhauled for the weight conscious racer.
- N52SH Curved Magnets. By utilizing N52SH curved magnets, the pulling force between the stator and magnet is greatly increased.
- Genuine Japanese NMB bearings ensure smooth, long-lasting performance.
Details: The completely redesigned RS2205-S is upgraded with features racing multirotors absolutely need. The motor is lighter, yields faster bell rotational response, higher thrust, uses premium materials and backed with EMAX's legendary production quality. Cooling: RS2205-S cooling fins have been reworked to keep the motor height and weight low while maintaining functionality. Thrust: Compared to the RS2205, the new RS225-S cranks out another +100g of thrust. Paired with a KingKong 6x4 propeller, expect over 1,400 grams of thrust (Check out the full motor results: http://www.miniquadtestbench.com/emax-rs2205s-2300kv.html?zf=2479844). Hollowed Steel Prop shaft and main shaft: The upgraded shafts maximize durability. No worry of damaging threads during crashes. Bell Retaining Screw: No more E-Clips. With a retaining screw, RS2205-S has no chance of having bells pop out during a race. It is also easy to service the motor without needing a special tool. EMAX Legendary Production Quality: Engineered and produced In-House with state-of-the-art production techniques and machines, every motor that comes out of our factory is guaranteed to have the tightest build tolerances. It is with this ability, that we can achieve 0.10mm magnet to stator air-gap and crash-durability racers come to love.