Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 3999 DronePoints
Due to the overwhelming success of the RHO-Lens HPHD we decided to develop a pro version with a whole bunch of great new features. It looks a bit simple, but the RHO-Lens HPRO was designed by five engineers of different disciplines to drive your FPV experience to the maximum – without any compromise. It was crowdfunded in Indiegogo in August 2016. In just six weeks it raised 374% of the necessary funds.
The new RHO-Lens HPRO addresses the following feature requests from our customers:
- Ability to install the lens without getting fingerprints on the lens
- A solution to protect the screen from dust particles
- An ability to get the lens filled with customized prescription lenses
- A foolproof installation to know exactly where the lens needs to be positioned
- Unbreakable – no bond holding the lenses together
- Optimized focus point: 15.8 in (40 cm). (Compared to 7.9 in (20 cm) or 7.1 in (18 cm) of the Headplay HD.)
- Optimized field of view: 57° diagonal. (Compared to 72° or 68° of the Headplay HD.)
- Compatible with Headplay HD, Skyzone SJ-V01.
- High-quality lenses for maximum clarity and sharpness.
- Super Anti-Reflection coatings to minimize disturbing glare and light reflections.
- Replaceable lenses.
- Prescription lenses available for people with sight defects or different needs. The standard lenses are designed for an interpupillary distance (PD) of 25.2 in (64 mm). Please contact us if you need a different PD, focus point or field of view.
- Dustproofed and robust design.
- Easy installation within 3 minutes.
- Can be removed without leaving residue.
- Also suitable for eyeglass wearers.
- Weights only 1.07 oz (30.3 g) including lenses.