Matek F411-ONE Flight Controller w/ SPI Receiver
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 4999 DronePoints
This all-in-one FC by Matek is loaded with an STM32411 MCU, built-in SPI receiver(Frsky_X), PDB, BetaFlight OSD, BEC, and a current sensor. So pretty much everything but an ESC!
To learn in detail about this new SPI receiver protocol visit Oscar Liang's page or this brief information taken from Matek.
What is SPI RX?
- RF module 2500-2431 connected to STM32F411 MCU which communicate via SPI
- RF module 2500-2431 bind with Frsky Transmitter only ( D16 of EU LBT firmware is not compatible now).
- SPI RX is supported in BetaFlight firmware 3.3
- SPI RX doesn’t occupy any UARTs
- Telemetry data & RSSI are sent by default with Frsky_X protocol. No need to enable TELEMETRY in configurator and set up an AUX channel for sending the RSSI data from the transmitter.
- Telemetry & RSSI work with D16/D8 of NonEU firmware, and D8 of EU firmware
- Lua script is supported, work with D16 of NonEU firmware
How to bind
- 1. Power FC via USB or LiPo normally, RX LED(Green) blinking slowly
- 2. Connect FC to the configurator, Choose “SPI RX support” & “Frsky_X” in Configuration Tab–Receiver mode (They are set by default after flashing)
- 3. Then
- CLI “frsky_bind” and press ENTER, the RX LED will come solid.
- or Press RX Bind button, RX LED will come solid also
- 4. Start Transmitter in bind mode, the RX LED will fash slowly – Bind complete.
- Frsky_X — Transmitter D16(CH1-8 9ms or CH1-16 18ms）
- Frsky_D — Transmitter D8(CH1-8)
- 5. After CLI “defaults” or reflashing, SPI RX should be bound again.
- Target: MATEKF411RX
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- SPI RX: module 2500-2431, Frsky_X or Frsky_D protocol
- VCP, UART1, UART2
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- PPM: RX2 pad
- Blackbox: No
- SBUS input: No
- I2C1 SDA & SCL: No
- Input: 6~30V (3~6S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- PDB: 4x30A (Max.4x46A)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA
- Current Sensor 184A (Scale 179)
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue) , RX (Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 4x PWM / DShot outputs
- 2x UARTs
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 4x pairs of corner pads for ESC Power connections
- 1x Side-press button for BOOT(DFU) mode
- 1x Side-press button for RX bind
- 36x46mm PCB with 30.5mm mounting holes
- 1x Matek 411-ONE Flight Controller
- 1x Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF (Low ESR)
- 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 2x IPEX- 2.4G antenna 15cm