Lumenier TX5G6 Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV Transmitter with Raceband
Packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized package!
The TX5G6 has 32 channels and now includes the new Raceband frequencies
Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers
The TX5G6 features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 9g. It's perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
- 32 channels: Cover F, E, A bands and R (Raceband) bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 2000m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*8mm (not including SMA adapter)
- 1x transmitting unit (VTX) TX5G6
- 1x antennas (2db)
- 1x Heat Sink with 3M adhesive
- 1x power/ video cable
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them.
The label for our current shipment of this transmitter has been mis-printed. They are currently labeled "-+AV-". The true pinout is "+-VA5v", as shown in our pictures. The included cables are also correct, you do not need to modify the cable.
We Also Recommend
Lumenier 5x4.5 - 2 Blade Propeller (Set of 4)
Sale price $282 $2.82