Lumenier DX600 DVR
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 11499 DronePoints
A small and compact Digital Video Recorder (DVR) for your FPV ground station. Record your flight video with ease with the Lumenier DX600 DVR, featuring a 1 button record mode, full color LCD screen and SD card recording.
- Display: 2.5 TFT LCD
- Video Input: Supports both NTSC and PAL standards
- Video Recording Format: MPEG-4 CODEC in an AVI file container
- Video Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels at 30fps (NTSC) or 720 x 576 pixels at 25fps (PAL)
- Memory: Standard size SD cards up to 32G. "Class 10" cards are recommended for best performance
- Recording Time: Approximately 45 minutes of video for each 1 gig of SD storage space
- Audio Recording: The DX600 is capable of recording audio with a built in microphone
- Photo Mode: Yes (JPEG)
- Audio/Video out: RCA 3-in-1 AV output, one AV cable includes power supply for external camera or other device (Voltage: 5V max. current: 400 mA max)
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Current: 180mA
- Battery Type: DC 3.6V/1Amp lithium-iron battery
- Battery Lifetime: Up to 3 hours (including external CCD power). Device consumes 200ma
- Vibration Alert: The DX600 features a vibration alert function which notifies you of a lost video signal, missing SD card, and Video recording "start" and "stop"
- Recording Max BPS: 10M
- Date based file names: File names are using time at which the file was created. Files are stored in folders named with the day's date.
- Motion detection: Yes. Enables the DVR to start recording when camera motion is detected.
- Dimensions: 78mm*51mm*22mm;
- Weight: 85g including battery
- Lumenier DVR Unit
- IR Remote Control
- AC Adapter
- Leather Case
- AV-IN/Out Cable
- USB Cable
- Wired recording switch cable
- 1000mAh Lithium Battery
Note: You will need an SD Memory Card to be able to record audio/video. We recommend a Class 10 SD card, anywhere from 1GB to 32GB. 45 minutes to 1 hour on a 1GB card.
The manual is available here.