LG HE4 18650 2500mAh 35A High-Drain Battery
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 999 DronePoints
These authentic LG cells are some of the highest discharge rated 18650 batteries out there. These batteries are used for many applications, but in the drone world, they are a perfect fit for the Fatshark battery case, keeping your goggles powered for numerous flights.
The LG HE4 IMR 18650 features an IMR Li-ion chemistry, also known as Lithium-ion Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4), which is popular for use in applications that require high-discharge currents. IMR batteries utilize a cathode made from Lithium Manganese Oxide, in a three-dimensional spinel structure that allows for improved ion flow. This results in lower internal cell resistance, which allows for expedited charging and for high-current discharging. While rechargeable IMR batteries offer a lower capacity than other Li-ion types, these cells are utilized specifically for use in high-drain devices and applications, such as within the power tool and medical device industries.
- Brand: LG Chem
- Model: HE4
- Chemistry: Hybrid IMR (more specifically Li[NiMnCo]O2 (H-NMC) / Graphite + SiO)
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 20A (35A Pulse)
- Typical Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 65.0 ± 0.2 mm (L) x 18.3 +0.2/-0.3 mm (D)
- Weight: 43-48g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.0V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Terminal: Flat-Top
- Weight: 46g ea.
- 2x LG HE4 IMR 18650 Batteries