Heli-Nation Talon F4 Flight Controller
Earn 2999 DronePoints
When it comes to a 20x20 flight controller, most pilot's are going to pair it with a 4-in-1 ESC. The issue with the 4-in-1 ESC is the connectors are not all the same. Different manufacturing has different 4-in-1 sockets, or you have to use their own flight controller to pair with their ESC. Heli-Nation went ahead and designed a 20X20 board with the specs people want, but also with the ability to use any 4-in-1 ESC. That's why they put a 4-in-1 ESC socket on the board and also added direct solder pads. With the direct solder pads for motor outputs and vbat input, this flight controller will be able to use any 20X20 ESC on the market.
- Direct 2-6S input.
- MPU6000 gyro
- Filtered 2A 5V.
- Direct stack on xm+ Rx
- Build – betaflight OSD.
- 4-in-1 ESC socket and direct solder on 4-in-1 ESC pads.
- Build in Camera control resistor and capacitor
- Anchor USB port, for more secure and durable
- Filtered 5V for camera, Vbat battery for VTX.
- Current sensor input from 4-in-1 ESC socket and Solder pad
- Inverter for Sbus (UART1)
- Inverter for smartport telemetry (UART3)
- TX4 near VTX pads for easy smart audio or tramp wiring (UART4)
- TX6(UART6 ) and RX4 ( UART4 )
- 20x20mm Mounting Pattern
- 1x ESC Cable
- 8x Grommets
- 1x M3-M2 nut adapter
- 4x M3X5 standoff