GoolRC T36 Mini RC Quadcopter Drone 2.4G 4 Channel 6 Axis With 3D Flip Headless Mode One Key Return Nano Copters RTF Mode 2 With Bonus Battery(Red)
- STABLE FLGHT SYSTEM: With the latest 6-axis gyro flight control system, the drone will fly stably so that you can enjoy the easier flight .
- HEADLESS MODE: By using Headless, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction. The direction will be the same as your remote controller.
- ONE-KEY RETURN: With built-in positioning system, the drone can auto locate the remote control, just press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the remote control's location.
- 3D FLIPS:This drone can perform the 360 degree flips roll with one key,it is very easy to use even for the beginner.360 degree eversion function for you to have a cool flying play.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE:Please feel free to contact us by email directly when any problem happens to you. No matter how serious the problem is, we will try our best to help you fix the problem, and make you satisfied with our service, don't worry. All emails will be replied in 24 hours, we will deal with your problem as soon as possible.
Brand name: GoolRC
Item name: Scorpion T36
Color: Yellow / Red optional
Controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
Channels: 4 Channels
Function: Forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D-flip, headless mode, high/low speed, one-key return
Control distance: About 30m
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 150mAh 20C Li-po
Battery dimension: 26 * 16 * 7mm
Charging time: About 50 minutes
Working time: About 5 minutes
Battery for remote controller: 3 * AAA battery (not included)
Item dimension: 85 * 85 * 35mm / 3.3 * 3.3 * 1.4in
Item weight: About 21g
FAQ of the aircraft:
1. The aircraft fail to connect with transmitter.
First, battery fully charged, then power on the drone and the transmitter within 2 seconds.
2. One or more motors don't work.
When binding, drone on flat surface, or motor damaged.
3. Accessories missing.
Check gift box package inside and outside carefully, or contact custom service.
4. The aircraft is out of balance (can't fly, deviation, spinning on the ground).
Check the propellers is installed in the right way.
5. During the charging, battery and charging cable melt.
USB charger only for DC computer USB port, never for AC circuit and remember never over-charging.
6. Quadcopter lost connection to controller: Pull two function lever to bottom left for 3 seconds, then pull two function lever to bottom right for 3 second. Then try to mach code again(Follow Bullet points 4 );
7. Quadcopter can't lift up: Check the propeller to make sure it was installed correctly(diagonal propellers must be the same direction );
8. Motor not spin: Check the motor to see if anything stuck the motor(hair, string, etc)
UPGRADE TO FPV Function