EZUHF JR Module Transmitter
Earn 4999 DronePoints
A long-awaited module, compatible with most radios which use the 'JR' module standard, including the 9XR, and the new Taranis. Same features as its big brother, but without the cabling, nor external batteries.
- 500mW of EzUHF Power
- JR Module, compatible with the Hobby King 9xR, and the FrSky Taranis
- Headtracker port, capable of powering a headset
- Highlow power switch
- 100% compatible with all EzUHF Receivers
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- GFSK modulation
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with 70cm antennas
- Standard USB port for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
- Single pushbutton learning of failsafe positions
- Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx>Rx, Multi Tx>Rx, and Single Tx>Multi Rx
- Mates with all EzUHF receivers
But there’s more, as all EzUHF products feature a USB connector which, in combination with our application software, will allow you to set up your receivers in just the way you like. Mikrokopter mode, the cloning of channels, diagnostics, firmware updates, etc. etc. all available with the click of your mouse or a press of a button, no soldering required, nor any fancy nonstandard cable. Convenient, simple and intuitive, leaving you with more time to enjoy your flying, rather than spending hours or days setting up your equipment.
All of that and many, many more upcoming features which further allow integration of our products and turn the electronics powering your FPV plane into a reliable, rock solid, but above all a plug ‘n fly solution that you get to enjoy every time you fly.