EV-Peak AD1 Charger
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 13999 DronePoints
The EV-PEAK AD1 has 2x 100W charging power for each terminal and a built-in power supply. The maximum charging current is 2x 10A.
Voltage Input can be 100-250V or 11-18V from a other LIPO or Batterie.
- Four integrated balancers
- USB Connection for Updates and Settings "Charge Master Software"
- Additional charging modes for lithium batteries:
- Storage mode that charges or discharges your batterie to a voltage level that is ideal for storage
- Fast charging mode to get your plane back into the air as soon as possible
- Power supply: 240 V AC / 11 -18 V DC
- Charging power: 2x 100 Watt, 2x max. 10 A
- Discharging power: 2x 12 Watt, 2x max. 5 A
- Maximum number of cells: 1-15 NiCd/NiMH cells, 1-6 LiPo/LiIon/LiFe cells, lead acid 1-10 cells (2V - 20V)
- Balancing Power: max. 350W
- Size: 170 x 240 x 54 mm
- Weight: 1,25 kg
- EV-PEAK AD1
- TouchScreen Pen
- 2x Balancer adaptor XH
- Power cord
- 12V connection cord