EMAX AVAN-R PROPELLER 10CW+10CCW - BLUE
- EMAX AVAN-R PROPELLER BLUE
- Blades profiles are optimized at key point along the length of the blade maximize lift coefficients.
- Linear throttle response - predictable response of propeller action throughout the entire throttle band.
- High grade poly carbonate for propeller and stiffness.
- Advance Ratio is used instead of conventional pitch theory to make the most efficient propeller in both speed and handling.
Details: The Avan-R propeller is a triblade designed for the racer. Expect incredible top end speed with great low end control and a locked in grippy feel. The Avan-R has a design advance ratio of .65 with a 5.0 inch pitch at 75% of the radius. The Avan-R has a weight of 5 g and a moment of inertia of 34 g/cm^2 Specifically designed to match the power curve of the Emax 2306 2400kv motor. The optimum design point for the Avan-R is at 70 mph at 45 degree flight angle, 16000 rpm, with an all up weight expected around 650g. This design target is right around half throttle. The Avan-R uses airfoils that achieve high lift coefficients which expands its stall range and ultimately its efficiency range. This propeller utilizes all the torque available from the Emax 2306 2400kv motor giving extreme responsiveness and efficient transfer of power. Package includes: 10CW+10CCW Blue Propellers