Cobra 2213-36 700 KV Brushless Motor for Multirotors
- Cobra Motors CM2213/36 features oversized ball bearings and a 3.17mm shaft for high durability.
- Premium quality high-efficiency upgrade for DJI 550, Discovery and similar multirotors using 10-12" props.
- Cobra 2213 series motors have a 1/8 inch (3.17mm) shaft for extra strength, as well as oversize ball bearings to support the shaft and provide a long life.
- Stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses.
- Reaches an amazing 13.4 g/w efficiency on 4S with a 1045 prop - makes for a super high efficiency F550 upgrade
Details: The Cobra 2213 series motors have a 1/8 inch (3.17mm) shaft for extra strength, as well as oversize ball bearings to support the shaft and provide a long life. The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses.
Included with every Cobra 2213 Series Motor is a complete accessory package which contains the following items:
● Heavy Duty 3mm Thick Cross Style Motor Mount
● Four M3x6mm Motor Mount Screws
● Bolt-On style theaded prop adapter with 3 screws
● Retaining Collar with Set Screw
● Three female 3.5mm bullet connectors
● Three pieces of heat-shrink tubing
Cobra C-2213/36 Motor Specifications
Stator Diameter: 22.0 mm (0.866 in)
Stator Thickness: 13 mm (0.512 in)
Number of Stator Slots: 12
Number of Magnet Poles: 14
Motor Wind: 36 Turn Delta
Motor Kv Value: 700 RPM per Volt
No Load Current (Io): 0.45 Amps @ 8 Volts
Motor Resistance (Rm) per Phase: 0.389 Ohms
Motor Resistance (Rm) Phase to Phase: 0.259 Ohms
Maximum Continuous Current: 11 Amps
Max Continuous Power (3-cell Li-Po): 120 Watts
Max Continuous Power (4-cell Li-Po): 160 Watts
Motor Weight: 68.0 grams (2.42 oz.)
Outside Diameter: 27.7 mm (1.091 in.)
Shaft Diameter: 3.17 mm (0.125 in.)
Motor Body Length: 28.0 mm (1.102 in.)
Overall Shaft Length: 42.0 mm (1.654 in.)
Motor Timing: 5-10 degrees
PWM Frequency: 8kHz