Beecore V2 F3 EVO Brushed Flight Control Board for Inductrix Whoop (FrSky)
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 2999 DronePoints
Eachine Beecore V2.0 Brushed Flight Control Board is a new upgraded version which integrates Betaflight OSD and an MPU6000 at the SPI bus. The new version also integrated a 2.4G receiver with 3 versions to choose (FRSKY/FLYSKY/DSMX). It's the best flight controller for indoor brushed quadcopter (BeeDuctrix / Tiny Whoop / Inductrix setups/Eachine E010 E010C E010S etc.)
All flight modes are available and all parameters, PID's, rates and more can be adjusted to optimize flight performance. Works for Inductrix, Inductrix FPV, Eachine E010, Whoop and similar micro quads.
- The world's first F3_EVO controller compatible with Frsky/Flysky/DSM2 (Optional).
- BETAFLIGHTF ready, born for acro flight controller for the BeeDuctrix / Tiny Whoop / Inductrix quad!
- Full Cleanflight/Betaflight compatibility on an STM32 F303 F3_EVO 3x1 style processor.
- Fully programmable through Cleanflight / Betalfight using the onboard USB port! Tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings!
- High discharge battery connector wire for more power and performance.
- Can fly your Inductrix style quad in full rate mode (or even air mode!), fully execute flips/ rolls, and shoot the smallest of gaps with precision! Tuned to give you that locked in feeling you get with standard race quads.
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 10A maximum
- Work voltage: 3.7v-5v / 1S Lipo battery input
- Firmware Version: BETAFLIGHTF 3.2.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm (Fully compatible with the Inductrix quad and Eachine E010/E010S frame and mounting pattern.)
- Weight: 3.2g
- Receiver option
- Frsky 8CH protocol D8 Mode (SBUS)
- Flysky 6CH AFHDS 2A protocol (IBUS)
- Spektrum DSM2/DSMX protocol
- 1x Beecore V2.0 Flight Control Board (FrSky)
- 3x Power Cable (For Inductrix x1, For E010x1, For QX Serials x1)
- 4x Rubber Shock Absorber
- 4x Screws
Disclaimer: This board currently has connection issues with the qx7 radio. It WILL NOT WORK. Please use the x9d.