Altimeter MicroSensor V4
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 3799 DronePoints
Our tiny MicroSensors for R/C models have two modes: they work standalone with no additional equipment required, as well revving up your eLogger, our OSD and OSD Pro products, and our PowerPanel LCD for full data logging and display.
For standalone mode, simply plug the sensors into a spare receiver channel or small battery (4V to 16V) and fly your model. Then, when you land, your maximum altitude will display on the built-in 7 segment LED. For example, if you flew to 281 feet, the unit will display “2 – 8 - 1” repeatedly. No configuration, additional equipment, or computer required!
Or, connect your MicrosensorTM to any of our eLogger products for full logging and graphing of your flight’s speed!
This sensor measures altitude with approximately 1 foot (0.3 meter) resolution.
*Compatible with eLogger but not Data Recorder.
- Measures altitude up to approx 20,000 Feet (6096 Meters) Above Sea Level
- Resolution: approx. +/- 1 foot (0.3 Meters)
- Power input (Standalone Mode) : 4V to 16V
- Weight: approximately 4 grams (0.15 oz)
- Dimensions: approximately 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1" x 0.62" x 0.4")
- Precalibrated – no user calibration required
- Advanced Temperature Compensation
- Metric or English units