Aikon SEFM 45A BLHeli_S HV ESC (2-6s) (DSHOT 600 Ready)
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 2999 DronePoints
Aikon (2-6s) SEFM 45A ESC is the new generation of multirotor speed controller with the latest BLHeli_S software. Aikon has been working closely with BLHeli group in developing the product for FPV racing community. Designed to bring high performance through hardware PWM and the Silabs Busybee line of microprocessors. Aikon SEFM 45A speed controllers have smoother RPM transition compared to a ‘regular’ BLHeli esc.
- Aikon SEFM (2-6s) 45A v2 BLHeli_S HV ESC starts up better and runs smoother than base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is Synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor Silent.
- Aikon SEFM 45A ESC provide extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
- Aikon 45 amp BLHeli_S ESC supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot and Dshot 600. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- High voltage (HV) capability (2-6s)
- High amperage (45A) capabilities
- Weight: 12g with wires and heat shrink wrap.
- Continuous Current:45A
- Burst Current: 60A
- Input Voltage: 2S-6S LiPO
- Dimensions: 39x18mm
- 1x SEFM 45A BLHeli_S HV ESC (2-6s)