5.8GHz 32CH A/V 600mW Video Transmitter (TS832) - (International Version)
Fast Two-Day shipping
Earn 6599 DronePoints
The TS832 Transmitter packs a whopping 600mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power! A must for those looking for longer range and locked in video. The TS832 is transmitting a full range of 32 channels and uses an easy to use 2 button interface, it also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs in at 21g, it’s perfect for a wide range of aircraft!
This transmitter can only be shipped to addresses outside the USA. If you are inside the USA or EU, please see their respective versions.
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E bands and F bands
- Two switching buttons for the band and channel
- Two digits display for the band and channel
- Power off memory for last channel and band
- Dual Independent video and audio signal outputs
TX TS832 specs:
- Power input: 7.4-16V (3S Lipo / ~12v suggested)
- Outputs 12v (matches input voltage)
- Transmitting power: 600mA
- Antenna gain: 2db
- Working current: 220mA at 12V
- Video bandwidth: 8M
- Audio bandwidth : 6.5M
- No auido input on Tx (will not work with antenna trackers)
- Weight: 22g
- Dimension: 54x 32x 10mm (excluding antenna)
- Video format supported: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna connection: SMA (not RP-SMA)
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x transmitting unit (TX)
- 1 x antennas (2db)
- 1 x power cable for tx832
- 1 x user manual
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.