4-in-1 BLHELI S OPTO DSHOT 30A ESC & Current Sensor
Earn 4999 DronePoints
- 4-in-1 BLHELI S OPTO DSHOT 30A ESC & Current Sensor
- New BusyBee2 MCU at 48MHz, up to 500k eRPM support
- Improved firmware using BLHeli_S
- Hardware PWM driver at 36KHz
- Supports DSHOT, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking
- 3-6s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT compatible!
- (1) Lumenier BLHeli_S 30A 4-in-1 OPTO DSHOT ESC +Current Sensor
- (1) Signal wire connector with servo connections (130mm)
- (1) 14AWG Silicone wire and XT60
The Lumenier 4-in-1 30A Blheli_S ESC with Current and Voltage Sensor with BB2 chip features the powerful BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) chip that runs at at 48MHz 2x the speed of prevoius BLHeli_S ESCs. This BB2 processor allows the ESC to perform with incredible precision (up to 500kv eRPM support), resulting in smooth and responsive power and taking full advantage of the BLHeli_S firmware.
This 4 in 1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. These ESCs are OPTO (no BEC) and come with motor, signal and power wires for your convenience. The set also includes 14AWG wire with a XT60 connector. The ESC features new BLHeli_S firmware pre-installed on them and is DSHOT compatible out of the box. It is also compatible with PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, and Multishot protocols. Simply enable the feature in the flight controller software and the ESC will automatically match it.
These BLHeli_S ESCs feature hardware PWM controllers running at 36KHz, which is more than double of previous software PWM ESCs at 16KHz. This results in ultra smooth throttle response and near silent motor operation